At Unfold we work iteratively in small, close-knit teams of strategists, developers, designers and copywriters to define and build digital products that are good for people and business. This mix of talent and industry expertise allows us to excel at every stage of bringing a new product to life. We work across the whole spectrum of product development: from strategy and ideation, through naming, branding, identity and product design, to choosing the tech stack, doing development and testing, successfully launching it into the market and iterating based on user feedback.
For us, pioneering products are made by involving different fields with various problem-solving skills throughout the whole process. As a part of Unfold, you’ll have autonomy and a big say in how our products are built. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to shape your own role and have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of award-winning interactive projects within application development, websites, digital installations and services.
We’re located in spacious offices in the heart of Oslo, equally suited for morning coffees or afternoon drinks. We never work off-site but we do enjoy working from home. We like to travel, ski, read, learn, climb mountains, hike, bike, solve problems, hit the sauna, sail, dance, share knowledge and meet new people. Keeping a strict work:fun ratio is important to us.
We’re looking for someone who’s into some of this stuff, or who wants to introduce us to something brand new. Someone who really digs into the details, who refines the user experience until it’s juuuust right, and loves coming up with solutions to design and interaction problems. Someone who wants to grow together with us. We take great pride in the products we make. How it looks, how it works and the impact that it has on the user, our community and the business. We love creating something that has an impact and that looks the part. Maybe you are too, or want to be?
Unfold on the inside
Things you may have worked with:
- NextJS or similar frameworks
- Sanity or other headless CMS platforms
- Experience creating delightful animations, both in CSS and with code (Framer Motion, React Springs, canvas or even Three.js)
- Rapid prototyping for validating ideas
- Worked with Storybook, design systems and accessibility technologies
We can offer:
- Technical setup and equipment of your choosing
- Company trips and conferences worldwide
- Premium life and health insurance
- Personal finance counselling with professional advisors
- Bi-weekly company gym classes
- Yearly financial support for sports equipment and gym memberships
- Highly skilled and senior co-workers
- 5% retirement savings
- Mobile phone costs covered plan