We’re looking for a project manager that wants to lead complex projects where user experience is always at the centre. You will be in charge of strategic and operational planning, client relations, budgets, resource management, and general workflow. You’ll have great freedom and flexibility, and be able to influence the development of not just your own role, but the company as a whole.
As a part of Unfold, you will join and manage a team of highly qualified and experienced strategists, designers, developers and copywriters. Together you will face challenging problems and build award-winning digital products for clients such as OBOS, NRK, Krogsveen, Avinor, Tekna and Anton Sport.
You should have:
- Relevant higher education from university or college (not essential if you have the right experience)
- At least five years of work experience as a project manager in a design and/or technology driven environment
- Solid leadership skills and experience motivating creative and technical teams
- The ability to build and maintain effective and long-lasting client relationships
- A structured approach to solving problems and creating order out of chaos
- Experience working with digital transformation within large organizations
- The confidence to make swift but well considered decisions
We can offer:
- Exciting projects for ambitious clients
- Highly skilled and passionate co-workers
- Competitive salary benefits
- Technical setup and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible working hours and time off
- New, spacious and centrally located office space
- Delicious, nutritious lunch every day
- Company trips and conferences all over the world
- Personal finance counseling
- Company gym classes twice a week
- Financial support for sports equipment and gym memberships
Get to know us
- We really like travelling and have had company trips to Rio de Janeiro (read summary), Reykjavik (read summary) and Copenhagen, Tokyo and New York.
- Read more about our projects, culture and activities in our year in review post from 2020. Unfortunately we don’t have a more recent blog post to share because covid kind of took away the fun.
Sounds interesting? Apply and tell us a little bit more about yourself.