We´re looking for a designer who thrives in leading the design process from concept development all the way to a finished product. From choosing the right methodology, facilitating workshops, gathering user insights, translating business strategies into strong visual concepts - your craft and experience will be challenged to its max.
As a part of Unfold, you will get to collaborate closely with strategists, developers, copywriters, and other designers solving complex challenges for our clients. We like to push the boundaries of innovation and are only happy when the most intuitive and user-friendly experience is found and delivered. The work we've done for Flyr and OBOS is testament to this.
We believe this is a unique opportunity for a designer who wants to take their career to the next level and proactively use their design voice to make a difference. You will use your analytical mindset and know-how about good user experience to develop brands and products for both startups and established businesses. We don’t expect you to already master all the aspects of product design. We are more interested in your attitude and willingness to get there!
Interested in joining our top-notch team of design and technology experts in making a real impact through your work?
You should have:
● Relevant higher education from university or college (not a requirement if you have sufficient work experience)
● At least five years of work experience as a designer
● Experience of working in a technology-driven environment
● Ability and willingness to lead others in big design projects
● Experience of working with all parts of the design process; research, concept development and user testing
● Presentation skills, and the ability to facilitate design workshops
● Passion and experience with branding and developing visual identities
● Understanding of technology, and how it integrates with design
We can offer:
● Exciting, impactful projects with ambitious clients
● Highly skilled and passionate co-workers - we are a community that will take each other to a new professional level
● Technical setup and equipment of your choice
● Flexible working hours; we appreciate and respect your work-life balance
● Company trips and conferences all over the world
● Personal financial advice
● Company gym classes twice a week
● Financial contribution towards sports equipment and gym memberships
Ready to take your career to the next level? We’d be more than happy to get to know you! Apply below and tell us a little bit more about yourself. Got any questions? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.